Sunday, January 22, 2012

How To Remove Tacky Tape From Walls- In ONE Step!

So, I made the mistake of using blue tacky tape on my walls to hand a collage of pictures. I thought "Hey, we won't be moving for a while, who cares if it ruins the walls?"

 Fast forward one month later, to when my husband decides he wants to buy a house. With only two weeks left to pack, I decided to tackle my blue tacky mess and get it out of the way:


I cant seem to rotate this photo, but you get the idea!
Anyways, after experimenting, I found the perfect way to remove the tacky stuff from the wall. My solution: scotch tape!

I used this kind, because it's what we had in the house:

Just place the scotch tape over the blue tacky tape, and slowly pull back. If you pull back too fast, it might take some paint with you. 

Repeat this about 4-5 times per spot, and it will be flawless! No more scrubbing and pulling to get that gunk off your walls!


No comments:

Post a Comment